Sometimes some of your photos don’t look as they expected. So you can fix them anytime using any photo editing app or PC software. However, do you just want to improve your low-quality images without going into photo editing too much? We are here with 4 ways to improve pictures online for free and you won’t even need to download an app for it.
Also, read | 3 ways to color your black and white photos online for free
Ways to improve pictures online for free
There are tools online that can enhance your images and these don’t require you to download any software or you don’t even need to pay anything for it. Here’s how to use these free websites:
1. Adobe Spark
You can use Adobe Spark photo editor to enhance your poor quality photos. You can fix all kinds of issues in your photos like camera shake, low light, missing focus, etc. using the Adobe Spark Enhancement tool. Here’s how to use it:
1. Go to the Adobe Spark website, then open the Enhancement Tool.
2. Click Upload to add the image from your library or select an Adobe image to add to your design.
3. Now open the Enhancements menu in the photo editing tool to improve your image.
4. Here, you can select the enhancement options as needed or turn on the Enhance toggle to apply the enhancement with one touch, and Adobe Spark will apply them in seconds.
That’s it. You can then upload your enhanced photo and share it with your friends, family or followers on any social media.
Adobe Spark online image editor offers many options to enhance your photo including effects, filters, adding dimensions, text or stunning graphics.
2. Image enlarger
This tool is mainly used to enhance the color of your photo. Image Enlarger uses contrast enhancement techniques based on AI algorithm, so that it can enhance the contrast and color of your photo as needed, whether it is a human face, d ‘a landscape or whatever. Here’s how to use this tool:
1. Just go to imglarger.com.
2. Choose AI Image Enhancer tools from the given menu.
3. Upload your image or click the upload button to upload it.
4. The tool will then automatically enhance the image using AI and you can simply download it by clicking the download button.
Apart from the enhancement, this website also offers image magnifier, image sharpener, image denoiser, background eraser, and AI face retouching tools.
3. Let’s improve
This tool improves the resolution of the image. Lets Enhance also uses an AI algorithm to increase resolution without any quality loss. This tool is also automatic, so it can improve the image with just a touch. However, this tool only offers 5 free images per account and after that you will need to purchase a subscription. Here’s how to use this feature:
1. Open the Lets Enhance website and drag and drop your image anywhere on the given space.
2. After that, register on the website and then click on Start treatment on the right menu.
3. Once it is processed, you can download the image from the same page by clicking on the download button.
4. Photo Enhancer
Fotor is a popular photo editing tool that also offers one-click photo enhancement feature. This allows you to make any changes to your photo, including exposure and color correction, and correct image quality with one click. Here’s how to use it:
1. Open the Fotor website and go to the Photo Enhancer tool.
2. Now click on Enhance Photo Now, then it will open the photo editor in a new window.
3. There you can upload the image you want to enhance.
4. Click on Adjust from several options in the editor and you will see 1 touch the Improve button at the top, then click on it.
That’s it. Your image will be enhanced automatically and you can click Export to upload it. However, this tool will leave a watermark on your photo which you can remove by purchasing the pro version of the tool.
Also, if you want to manually enhance an image, there are plenty of options in the editor including effects, beauty, color and denoising, etc.
So here are some ways to improve your images online for free. For more free tools, stay tuned!
You can also follow us for instant tech news at Google News or for tips and tricks, smartphone and gadget reviews, join GadgetsToUse telegram group, or subscribe for the latest review videos GadgetsToUse Youtube channel.